Pink® Batts® Silencer® will minimise the noise transmission in between walls
Image: Pink® Batts® Wall, Ceiling and internal wall Silencer®
We live differently than 10 years ago and noise is a bigger issue than what it used to be. Lifestyle and habits have changed and our houses have to accommodate these changes in our lives.
When thinking about noise control the best place to start is at the design stage. It is recommended grouping similar rooms together and to position the bedrooms as far away from living areas as possible.
To achieve effective noise control also consider: Rooms in the house that would be better isolated from the inconvenience of noise (e.g. bedrooms and nurseries) and the rooms that are the source of noise (e.g. bathroom, entertainment room and laundry)
Pink® Batts® Silencer® will help you to improve the noise control as it will absorb the sound, reducing the noise transmission between rooms and allowing for more privacy.
- Without Pink® Batts® insulation in your internal walls your conversations may be easier to hear from other rooms.
- Use Pink® Batts® Silencer® and standard GIB® to make loud speech only just audible.
- And for better results we recommend that you use Pink® Batts® Silencer, GIB® Noiseline® (instead of 10mm GIB® standard) and GIB® Soundseal around the perimeter.
- Pink® Batts® Silencer® 100mm – Used for 90mm internal walls
- Pink® Batts® Silencer® 75mm – Used for 70mm internal walls
- Pink® Batts® Silencer® Midfloor -150mm – Used in-between floors
Was this article helpful? Let us know via: Email | Facebook | Twitter. To receive your FREE monthly copy of FPB Today newsletter, Subscribe here, or follow us on Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube | Instagram