Firth is the largest and only national manufacturer offering New Zealanders a complete range of concrete products, systems and solutions.
The Firth brand is synonymous with concrete innovation, leadership, consistent product quality, and superior customer service.
This brand reputation for high standards – reflecting our commitment to excellence – has been hard-earned by generations of Firth people who, over the last eighty years, have reliably serviced the needs of the New Zealand construction market by taking every opportunity to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations.
• Certified Concrete name has been synonymous with concrete quality since 1938.
• Helping New Zealand’s development including residential housing.
• The creation of national icons such as The Museum of New Zealand – Te Papa Tongarewa, The Auckland Sky Tower and Wellington’s Westpac Trust Stadium.
• Firth produce a vast range of masonry blocks, pavers, retaining wall products and bricks.
• Our manufacturing operations retain flexibility, masonry products can also be made to order, special one-off requirements can be met including specified colours, abrasion-resistance qualities, strengths and mix designs.
• All Firth masonry products are readily available throughout the country from New Zealand’s leading building merchants.
• Dricon’s pre-mix concrete and sand products are incredibly easy to use and are equally popular with our DIY and trade customers.
• Dricon pre-mix products have all the ingredients already in the bag and these products include HandiCrete®, RapidSet™ and a range of Trade Mortars. All Dricon products are readily available throughout the country from New Zealand’s leading building merchants.
Need a specific Firth Brochure?
You can access our entire range of brochures by clicking here
585 Great South Road
Phone: 0800 800 576